For the first time ever in Australia, Metaphors of Movement levels 1-2 in Inverloch, Victoria 3996. Australia Australia Australia Australia Australia
Coming August 2018
Metaphors of Movement, Levels 1 & 2.
Four days of exploration through the metaphors of our inner mental landscapes with Andrew T. Austin.
Level 1. The Foundation
An overview of the structure of MoM and the delivery of the change work process. Level 1 is a two day training that equips trainees to safely practice basic content-free MoM sessions for remedial change work purposes.
(a). Introduction to The MoM Process
- Full outline of the MoM process and session structure.
- Neurological rationale for the processes.
(b). Introduction to Metaphor Taxonomy and Creating Digital Change
- The Structure of Outcomes.
- The Obstructions: external rules and values.
- The Containers: container metaphors, inherited status, families and long term problems.
- The Burdens: responsibilities and guilts.
- The Bubbles: beliefs and values.
Level 2. The Metaphoric Hierarchy
Level 2 is an exploration in how different metaphors logically lead to new metaphors, idioms and simile and how these can be arranged hierarchically. The overall theme of this level is that of relationships and emotional health. Level 2 training completes the practitioner status initiated at level 1.
(a). Introduction to relationships and creating analogical and generative change
- The Elevations: status games and awkward positions.
- Relational Positions: where we stand in relation to others.
- The Fulfilments: emotional trading and transactions.
- The Hurts: emotional injury and emotional health.
(b). Symbolism and time predication in metaphor
- Dream work and dream analysis.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Time.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Business and Money.